Wednesday, November 9, 2016

The Joke Finally Happened.



      Last year, when Donald Trump and his wife Melania came down an escalator and announced his nomination to run for the presidency in his Trump Tower; many Americans and I thought that is was a joke.  I really didn’t pay much attention to his nomination until all other GOP nominees fell like dominos in the republican campaigns (all 16 of them) leaving Donald Trump to be the last man standing. Surprising, it wasn’t even a close race with other nominees, it landslide on the polls for him.  
Trump definitely has his supporters to thank because they said he was saying what’s on everyone’s mind and for having the balls to say it whether he was wrong or not (well his first amendment right was definitely working overtime). In this election, he butted heads with Hillary Clinton of the Democratic Party and the unthinkable happened: DONALD TRUMP IS NOW OUR PRESIDENT-ELECT. Vladimir Putin also congratulates Trumps (not that we didn’t see that coming).
I thought Hillary had this election in the bag, right from Trump’s racist, misogynist and bigotry comments to his pussy grabbing-gate; and from her deleted emails to wiener-gate emails; but as I watched yesterdays’ election unfold on TV and saw how slowly Hillary’s electoral votes came behind Trumps, I felt a sense of dread even my brother in Africa understood my pain. I chose not watch the rest of the election until it was announced that Donald Trump was going to be the 45TH president of the United State of America. Well since he is now the next president, nothing is going to surprise me anymore. I guess KANYE WEST FOR PRESIDENT 2020 is definitely going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment